Beef with Grilled Avocado and Chipotle Corn
Recipe provided by Raley's
- 1½ lbs. Raley’s Beef tri tip, sirloin or London broil California Raised, USDA Choice
- 1 firm but ripe avocado, pitted and quartered
- 2 tbsp. McCormick Perfect Pinch Mexican Seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 ears corn (we like the new Amaize corn), husked
- 3 tbsp. Mezzetta Roasted Pepper and Chipotle Sandwich Spread (find it near the pickles)
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- (Optional) Grilled avocado adds great flavor to this summery steak recipe!
Prep: 15 minutes, Cook: 20 minutes, Serves: 4 to 6
- Sprinkle beef and avocado with seasonings. Grill beef over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes on each side (depending on thickness) or until it’s cooked to your liking. Remove and cover lightly with foil; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil a section of the grill and cook avocado for about 1 minute on each side or until nicely charred. Grill corn for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Cut corn kernels off cob and place in a medium bowl; stir in roasted pepper spread and lime juice. Scoop avocado from skin and dice; lightly stir into corn mixture.
- Slice beef and drizzle with accumulated juices; top with corn mixture.
Nutritional Information: 305 calories, 29 g protein, 15 g total fat (3 g sat., 0 g trans), 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 68 mg cholesterol, 451 mg sodium, 8 points