Add Some Sweet to Your Spicy with Homemade Strawberry Salsa
Recipe provided by Raley's
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
*Options: Mix in chopped avocado or mango to give your salsa some more unique flavor!
Prep: 10 minutes, Chill: 1 hour, Makes: 3 cups
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well to blend. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to blend.
2. Serve with tortilla chips or over grilled chicken or pork.