The Freshest Veggie Box in Town
Support your local urban farms with the So Local! Veggie Box
Did you know there’s an easy way to support local farmers while getting the season’s freshest fruits, veggies and flowers? That’s why the West Sacramento Urban Farm program through Center for Land-Based Learning created the So Local Veggie Box CSA – that helps you get the freshest, most flavorful produce possible, from local farmers!
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture, and when you subscribe to the So Local Veggie Box CSA, you’ll receive a weekly or bi-weekly assortment of freshly harvested produce from local farmers within 25 miles of West Sacramento – now that’s community supported agriculture!
Sign-ups Now Open – CLICK TO SIGN UP TODAY!
The 2018 20-week CSA season starts June 19th and ends October 30th
ALL registration fees to $15 for the entire month of May!
Support your local urban farms! Subscribe today to receive your weekly veggie box CSA. Fresh cut flowers, delicious ripe fruit and flavor-packed veggies, all grown in West Sacramento.
Convenient: Midtown and West Sacramento pick up locations
Easy: Locally grown mixed veggies, flowers & fruit for $25/week
Fresh: Products are picked on the day of delivery
Fun: Great deals with your CSA membership at Yolo Brewing Company
How it Works:
- Weekly or bi-weekly boxes containing 8-10 fresh flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Quarter, half and full season shares.
- Flexible payment plans.
- Bonus membership benefits.
- Convenient pickup locations in West Sacramento and Midtown. Or choose local delivery (limited).
- Registration fees waived for renewing 2017 members!
- Choose your box frequency:
- One box every week
- One box every other week
- Choose your membership level (Full, half, or quarter shares):
One Box Each Week
One Box Every Other Week
- Make your payment
- Confirm your first pick up date (you will receive a confirmation email)
- Pick up your box of farm fresh produce!