Homemade Feta Burger
Recipe provided by Raley's
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted bell peppers
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion (from Terra Firma Farm, available at Raley’s)
- fresh sprouts (from Banner Mountain Sprouts, available at Raley’s)
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 10 mins., Serves: 4
- Mix together 1 lb. ground beef, 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup each: chopped kalamata olives and roasted bell peppers, 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp. dried) and 1/2 tsp. salt (optional) in a medium bowl.
- Form into 4 patties and grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until burgers reach desired doneness.
- Serve on toasted buns with thinly sliced cucumbers, red onion and sprouts.