With Spring right around the corner, what better way to start growing some springtime fruit without the hard work of prepping your garden space, than using a simple ceramic or plastic pot to grow strawberries!
ITEMS YOU’LL NEED:
- 2-5 gallon pot with drain holes (larger containers will allow more space for more berries)
- Strawberry starter plants
- E.B. Stone’s Organic Edna’s Best Potting Soil
- E.B. Stone Sure Start Organic Fertilizer
- E.B. Stone Fruit & Berry Food
Step 1: Fill your pot with 2/3 of E.B. Stone Organic Edna’s Best Potting Soil
Step 2: Gently lift your strawberry plants out of the grower pots and lightly massage the roots
Step 3: Place the plant in the pot and sprinkle 1 tsp E.B. Stone Sure Start Organic Fertilizer on the roots to help reduce transplant shock
Step 4: Fill the remainder of the pot with E.B. Stone Organic Edna’s Best Potting Soil. Gently press the soil around the plant and water thoroughly
Note: *Be sure to feed with E.B. Stone Fruit & Berry Food and water regularly throughout the growing season.