Salmon with Penne Pasta, Asparagus and Pesto
Recipe provided by Raley's
- 12 oz. fresh skinless salmon, cut into 2 portions
- 10 spears asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked
- 4 oz. pesto sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional garnish)
Prep: 8 minutes, Cook: 15 mins., Serves: 4
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add salmon and cook for 4 minutes on each side until medium rare. Remove from pan and set aside. Let cool and break into 2-inch pieces.
- Heat the large skillet with remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add asparagus and cook for 4 minutes. Toss in cooked pasta, salmon pieces and pesto. Stir without breaking up salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.