Roasted Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
Recipe provided by Raley's
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (16- oz.) package Mann’s Sweet Potato Cubes (in our Produce Dept.)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb. Raley’s boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- Freshly ground salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
Prep: 5 minutes, Cook: 25 minutes, Serves: 4
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and onion; cook and stir for 10 minutes. Tent lightly with foil and cook for 10 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- While vegetables are cooking, heat remaining oil in a medium skillet over medium heat
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste; cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Stir chicken into vegetables and drizzle with vinegar; cook for 5 minutes more.
Nutritional Information: 340 calories, 37 g protein, 11 g total fat (2 g sat., 0 g trans), 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 95 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 7 points