Mandarin Ginger Ham Sauce
Recipe provided by Raley's
- 1 (8- oz.) can juice-packed pineapple slices
- 1 (11- oz.) can mandarin oranges
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 tbsp. finely minced crystallized ginger
- 1½ tsp. minced fresh tarragon
Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 5 minutes, Makes: About 1.5 Cups
- Drain pineapple juice into a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until syrupy.
- Drain and discard juices from oranges. Coarsely chop pineapple and oranges and add to pan. Stir in vinegar, ginger and tarragon and let cool.