HOT APPLE CIDER:
- 1 gal – Apple Cider `Apple Hill Placerville`
- 3-4 – Apples `Apple Hill Placerville`
- 1 – Orange `home grown`
- 1/4c -Whole Cloves `Raley’s`
- 3- 5 Cinnamon sticks`Raley’s`
- 15- 20 Soft Caramels`Raley’s`
- Caramel Vodka (optional) `Gold River Distillery`
Pour apple cider, cloves + orange, sliced apples, cinnamon sticks and soft caramels into a large slow cooker. Warm on high for 45 min to 2 hours. Remove cloved orange. Serve as is for the kiddos or spiked with caramel vodka.
INFUSED CARAMEL VODKA:
- I bottle vodka
- 20-25 soft caramels
Place caramels into vodka. Shake daily (2-7 days). Repeat until caramels dissolve. Strain or serve as is.