Crunchy Kale Scramble
This time-saving stuffing is the perfect idea for a delicious and easy holiday side!
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup diced tomato
8 eggs, beaten
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
2/3 cup shredded Parrano cheese (in our Deli)
2/3 cup coarsely broken Primizie Simply Salted Crispbreads, plus additional for topping if you like
Small pieces of our favorite Primizie Crispbreads add great flavor and a bit of unexpected crunch to this simple scramble.
Prep: 15 minutes, Cook: 15 minutes, Serves: 4
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
2. Add onion and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add kale and tomato and cook for 5 minutes more.
4. Add eggs and garlic salt and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are half cooked.
5. Add cheese and Primizie Crispbreads and cook until eggs are set.
6. Sprinkle with additional crushed crispbreads, if you like.
340 calories, 21 g protein, 21 g total fat (7 g sat.), 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 391 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 9 points